Airport Transportation Information
From Reagan National Airport (DCA)
Reagan National Airport is the closest airport to the Marriott Marquis and is also the only airport with direct Metro access. Estimates on traveling from Reagan to the hotel are included below:
- Metrorail stop: Yellow line to Mt Vernon stop
- Taxi Cab: Approx. 20 min (w/o traffic); Approx. $45 one way
From Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI)
- Taxi Cab: Approx. 60 min (w/o traffic); Approx. $90 one-way
From Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- Taxi Cab: Approx. 45 min (w/o traffic); Approx. $64 one-way
Train – Amtrak Information
Union Station in Washington, DC is approximately 1.3 miles from the Marriott Marquis Washington, DC.
- Metrorail stop: Red line toward Shady Grove/Grosvenor; Change trains at Gallery Place then Yellow line to Mt Vernon stop
- Taxi Cab: Approx. 5 min (w/o traffic); Approx. $8 one-way
Washington, DC Parking
There are over 3,000 parking spaces in a three-block radius of the Marriott Marquis Washington, DC. These spaces are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- The daily rate varies by the garage and is subject to change.
- NHA nor the hotel are affiliated with any of these parking facilities.
Click here for information on Parking Panda.