Book now for the special ICOE discounted hotel rate!
Why book at the Marriott Marquis Washington, DC, the official host of ICOE 2020?
- Discounted rates for attendees
- Convenient to all events via one elevator ride down in the morning
- Informal networking at the lobby bar after hours
- Beautiful modern hotel in the heart of downtown DC
Host Hotel Information
All events will be held at the Marriott Marquis Washington, DC.
Marriott Marquis Washington, DC
901 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington, DC 20001
Call 855-821-4281 and ask for the International Conference on Ocean Energy, or ICOE group rate or click here to book online to receive the special ICOE rate. The rate is available until 6:00 pm local time on Monday, April 27, 2020, or until the block is exhausted, whichever is first.
- Special ICOE Nightly Rate: $339 + state and local tax (14.95% currently, subject to change)
- Cancellation Policy: 72 hours prior to arrival
- No-shows will be charged one (1) night room and tax
- Credit card is required at the time of booking
- Parking Fee: $49 for valet per night, subject to change (self-park not available)
- Complimentary Guest Room Internet Included for Marriott Bonvoy Members
About the Marriott Marquis Washington, DC
Located in the heart of downtown DC, the flagship Marriott Marquis Washington, DC will serve as host for ICOE 2020 and NHA’s Waterpower Week. The hotel features refined design elements, cutting-edge features, deluxe amenities, and premium bedding. The hotel is just steps from Penn Quarter, Chinatown, the National Mall monuments, and the Smithsonian.
Beware of Unauthorized Hotel Solicitations
Note that the Marriott Marquis Washington, DC is the only official hotel associated with our event. While other hotel resellers may contact you offering housing for your trip, they are not endorsed by or affiliated with the show. Beware that entering into financial agreements with non-endorsed companies can have costly consequences. Our official housing call-in number and website are through Marriott directly at 855-821-4281. The hotel will not solicit you to make a reservation.
If in doubt, please do not provide any personal details and contact us.